Meditation for children
A Mindfulness practice is a great way to encourage creativity, build confidence, rejuvenate, be calm, & have fun.
Benefits of Meditation
- Helps kids to relax
- It’s helpful in situations that cause anxiety such as:
- Going to the Dr’s office
- Taking a test
- Performance at school
- Playing sports
- Doing better in school
- Conflicts with friends
- Safe space to better experience their emotions
- Improve their health
- Helps them to better understand what they need
Meditation Series 2016 Fall Schedule
In Person Meditation Series:
- Dates: Oct 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th (Sunday), 10:00 –10:30 am (Payment due by October 7th)
- Cost: $40 for a 4-week series ($20.00 drop in fee).
- No refunds after series starts.
- Place: Cozy, comfortable setting. Cushions and chairs provided. Provided upon signup.
- Please call Mridu (248-470-5610) to register for class
Bring a friend, if you’d like! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Click below to register and pay
Here’s what some young meditators are saying:
“I felt peaceful and calm.” ~16 year old girl
“The breathing technique helped me with taking tests.” ~11 year old boy
“It really helped calm me.”. ~9 year old girl