Online Meditation Series with Mridu
Pause mid-week and dedicate this 1/2 hour to YOU! From the comfort or your home, this is your time to connect more deeply with yourself, your own joy and inner calm. Turn off all distractions, find a quiet, comfortable, & cozy space to be seated, and just be open to receive. You’ll be invited to set an intention for the week, followed by a relaxing and rejuvenating meditation. This 4 week series will allow you to relax your mind, body and spirit leaving you feeling energized, renewed and reconnected to your own inner peace.
Sessions will consist of:
- Quick check-in
- 20-25 minute Meditation
What you will receive from these sessions:
- Ending your busy, hectic day by focusing on you
- Recording of the Meditation for you to keep and re-listen to at anytime!
- A sacred time for you to deeply relax and rejuvenate
- A strong, beautiful and supportive group energy
Meditation helps to center, balance and ground us as we move through our busy lives, helping you to:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm
- Find more balance, peacefulness and calm within your busy day
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Improve your overall mood
- Incorporate deep breathing to feel grounded, connected and promote wellness
Spring 2017 week Online Meditation Series
- Dates: May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th (Wednesdays)
- Time: 8:30-9 pm EDT/7:30-8 pm CDT/6:30-7 pm MDT/5:30-6p PDT
- Cost: $50 for a 4-week series ($20.00 drop in fee).
- No refunds after series starts.
- Call in Information: Provided upon signup
- Place: From the comfort of your own home
- Recordings will be sent after call, in case you miss it or would like to listen to it again.
Email email@example.com with questions, or if you’d like to drop in for a session.
Click below to register and pay
Here’s what some meditators are saying:
“I noticed I felt and looked much different after the 1st meditation. I also feel more centered and present when I listen to the meditations and it also seems to be reducing negative emotions like fear. Groups are often not comfortable for me, however, you hold such sacred space that my concerns drop away.” ~Linda A., Ennis, MO
“I loved the fact that I could do this from my home and I didn’t have to travel anywhere. Mridu’s soothing voice and the pace of the meditation puts you in a wonderful, blissful state. I would highly recommend!” ~Judy H., Fond du Lac, WI